Lumbar Back Belt Waist Belt Lower Back Support
Relief Lower Back Pain with This Orthopedic Lumbar Support Belt. Comes With Steel Support Plates and Heat Therapy Pads
* FREE Shipping
* Get 20% OFF When You Buy 2 to provide compression for the lower back. It relieves lower back pain and improves stability with specially contoured lumbosacral steel and flexible support plates. These plates are removable and can be slotted into a back pocket built into the belt.
Included are a 9-piece tourmaline pad that provides heat therapy to diffuse pain and improve blood circulation. Lumbar Mate™ is the start of the body's journey to a healthy, pain free spine.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Lumbar Back Belt relieves lower back pain caused by
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Strains and sprains
- Piriformis syndrome
- Loose ligaments
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- And many other conditions
CONTOURED LUMBOSACRAL SUPPORT
The Rigid Steel Support Plates and Double Side Splints are ergonomically contoured to follow the spine's curvature, adding stability to the lumbosacral region, and preventing twisting movements that may aggravate injury. Special double strap system pulls the plate forward for a strong and firm support, correcting your posture, and alleviating pain from pinched nerves.
IMPROVED BLOOD CIRCULATION THROUGH HEAT THERAPY
Lumbar Back Belt includes a removable 9 piece self-heating tourmaline pad that provides heat therapy to boost blood circulation, allowing nutrients and oxygen to travel to joints and muscles. This helps repair damaged muscles, relieves inflammation, and reduces back stiffness.
Lumbar Back Belt keeps your back straight. It prevents excessive BLT (Bending, Lifting, Twisting) movements, protecting you from injury everyday.
Lumbar Back Belt includes 2 sets of Lumbosacral Supports for protection. 3 replaceable pads are included, that are secured to the belt with Velcro. Choose any of them to suit your needs.
Lumbosacral Supports and Side Splints
- Steel Support Plate and Double Steel Side Splints
- Flexible ABS Support Plate and Double Side Splints (Free!)
- Self-Heating Pad - Contains 9 piece tourmaline for soothing heat therapy
- Breathable Mesh with Pocket - Pad with pocket to insert an ice pack for cold therapy if needed
- Warm Velvet Pad - Soft and comfortable, perfect for keeping warm in cold weather
COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE
Lumbar Back Belt is made of high strength, durable material, with a breathable mesh structure, allowing air to circulate, keeping you cool and sweat-free, even after hours of wearing.
HOW TO WEAR
Wearing Lumbar Back Belt is easy. Simply follow the instructions in the short video below.
WAIST MEASUREMENT AND SIZE GUIDE (IMPORTANT)
|LumbarMate Size||For Waist Size (inch/cm)|
27-31 inch / 68-79 cm
30-34 inch / 76-86 cm
35-36 inch / 89-92 cm
37-39 inch / 94-99 cm
38-41 inch / 97-104 cm
40-44 inch / 102-111 cm
|4XL||44-47 inch / 112-120 cm|
Q: How can Lumbar Back Belt help me with my back pain?
A: Lumbar Back Belt has a special steel plate to help support the spine. The plate is curved to follow the spinal curve. As you wear it, the plate pushes against your spine, keeping you straight. This natural posture reduces pain caused by pinched nerves. It also comes with a self-heating pad which helps reduce inflammation and pain and improves blood circulation.
Q: How is Lumbar Back Belt different from the others found elsewhere?
A: Back braces found elsewhere mostly lack any kind of rigid support. Some may have soft plastic strips, which are less effective. They also lack any heating function. Other belts may have inbuilt heat pads, but they do not offer any steel support. Lumbar Back Belt offers the best of both worlds - a steel plate for lumbar support, as well as a heat pad for heat therapy. Both of them are removable, so you may wear the belt without any support plate, or heat pad if you wish.
Q: Is it machine washable?
A: Do not wash with a washing machine. Remove all the pads and steel plates, then wash with warm water and soap, and air dry.
- Shipping is FREE
- US, UK, CA, AU, NZ : Approx. 7-15 business days
- Other countries: Approx. 12-25 business days
- Avoid wearing directly on skin
- If heat becomes unbearable, please remove belt
- This is not a corset or waist trainer. Do not pull so tight until it hurts
- Do not wear for prolonged periods
- Do not wear while sleeping or when pregnant