DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Damaged Screw Extractor Drill Bit Set Stripped Broken Screw Bolt Remover Extractor Easily Take Out Demolition Tools
Material: The screw extractor is made of high-speed steel. High hardness, durable and easy to remove damaged screws.
Expansion: Magnetic bit holders help absorb new torque screwdrivers with high torque. Quick change bit holders solve the problem that the bit length is not enough to achieve the purpose you want to drill.
Widely used: suitable for the most common drill bits and screws or bolts of various sizes, such as hexagon socket bolts, machine screws, square head bolts, wood screws, hexagon bolts, sheet metal screws.
Note: When removing damaged screws, it is best to install them on an electric hand drill (for basic electric hand drills) rather than a hammer drill. In addition, it must be used in reverse during the whole process and reversed at low speed, otherwise, it will be injured.
Material: alloy steel
Size: as shown
How to use the screw extractor?
Step 1: First install the size of # 6- # 10 in the slot adapter, and then install it on the extension holder (Other sizes can be directly connected to the extension bit holder).
Step 2: Use a drill (Dr) to drill the broken screw.
Step 3: Change to using the same size extract (Ex) bits.
Step 4: Use an electric drill in the opposite direction to remove the broken drill bit.
- Must drill a hole first when the break screw surface is smooth. Otherwise, the drill bit will slip.
- Must be vertical and low speed when drilling, reverse use this bit, drill the first hole deeper will easier to take out.
- It is best to use electric hand drill, cannot be used the hammer drill mode! Must be low speed during use!
As shown in the figure
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement！